is too much stuff.
I’m not so much a fan of to-do lists. Although I am a fan of Moleskins and nice pens, and buy far too many of both to keep my dreaded to-do lists.
To-do lists can be debilitating. So. Many. Things. that need to get down. In a usually too-short time frame.
And of course, by blogging, I’m procrastinating and that really helps the situation.
So, my to-do list for the weekend looks like this:
- buy christmas tree (F)
- get decorations out (F)
- buy birthday present for Thing 3’s friend’s party (F)
- christmas shop (F)
- write thank-you notes
- input data into database
- update other blog
- pack for Paducah
- pick the Mister up from JFK (F)
- meet brother for dinner (F)
- clean bedroom (F)
- clean house (F)
- grocery shop (F)
- make meals for family for while i’m in paducah (F)
- make sure Thing 1 and 2 are scheduled to pick up Thing 3 from school most days (F)
- email before-care so Thing 3 has a place to go in the morning (F)
- run 4 miles on Saturday (M)
- run 9-10 miles on Sunday (M)
- wash running gear for paducah (M)
- address & mail christmas cards (F)
- buy stamps (F)
- reserve rental car for paducah
- catch up on TV (M)
- bake cookies for while i’m in paducah (F)
I think that’s it. W=Work, F=Family, M=Me.
24 things is way too many. Time to log off and start on that list. Thank god for Fresh Direct.