“January is a very long month,” says Capt. Obvious to anyone who’ll listen.
Here’s a wrap up:
- 101.3 miles (23 hours and 26 “activities” which I think is another word for “run.”)
- 2 hats and 1 sweater knitted
- 2 sweaters not yet complete
- 3 shirts sewn
- 1 book started in my 2015 reading challenge
- 1 trip to Phoenix (3 runs!)
- 3 non-work trips to NYC (no runs! but knitting! and Broadway!)
- 1 bust of snowstorm, but still 8″ of the white stuff
- 1 Mister delayed in Las Vegas
- 7 (? maybe more) blogging days missed
- oh, and one “what the hell” (and unblogged) lottery entry in the NYC Marathon for 2015. ha!
Yes, January is a long month. Janathon certainly helps me get through it. Imagine trying to squeeze all that in in February!