Watching, not playing, though.
Another Juneathon for the books. This one ended with a 1. 47 mile walk with my coworker before another 7 hour stretch at our booth and then the US women’s soccer game against Germany. Not so much activity, unless you count fist pumps and woo-hoos!
Here are my Juneathon stats:
- # of runs: 18
- # of miles: 103
- # of steps: 423,074
- # of miles: 217 (but 103 of those are running miles)
- # of days I missed my step goal: 12 (gee, look at that. On the 18 days I ran, I hit or surpassed my step goal).
- # of yoga days: 10
- # of Juneathon days missed: 2
- cities visited: 2
- miles traveled: too many to count
- days away from home: 16
- houses sold and sold (tentatively): 1 of each
- colleges visited: 3
- sewing projects started: 2/completed: 0
- knitting projects started: 2/completed: 1 (almost, that is)
I am tired. My july-athon will consist of napping.